- Who have a message to share that appeals to both mind and heart of others.
- Who have a grounded approach, speak with clarity and avoid speaking in mystification. Guest writers need to be able to present and communicate their ideas, teachings and guidance accurately and appropriately in a way that will be understood by the average person, and by a wide range of people and enables them to respond effectively.
- Who can support others to develop the specific capacities and qualities needed to confront and to deal with their life situations, conflicts and issues according to our categories.
- Who are able to communicate their message so that they are experienced as positive, useful and important to one’s personal and spiritual growth.
- Who has the ability to communicate sensitively, with understanding and tact.
*Other selection methods may also apply in addition to the above criteria.
Contributors Terms and Conditions:
Vitaestone carefully selects its contributors.
By submitting your article(s) to vitaestone:
(1) You agree that our site is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of United Kingdom and other countries, and we have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our site are also copyrighted works. By posting or submitting content on or to our site, you are giving us the right to display or publish such content on our site, to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
(2) You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own all copyrights pertaining to it. You may request to remove any of your content published on our website at any time.
(3) You declare that the article is unique and will be exclusive to the vitaestone and has not been published elsewhere on the internet.
(4) Your submission to vitaestone gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website, distributed to our RSS feed, our email list, in other related websites and print publications, and social media. If someone violates your copyright – it will be up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests.
(5) There are no guarantees made that article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove article(s) at any time for any reason.
(6) You acknowledge that we do not pay for article submissions. The primary reason for submitting your article to vitaestone is for the opportunity to be viewed by our target audience.
(7) We are not responsible for linked sites. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site
(8) We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors. Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of vitaestone. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. Content should be for reference only and not be relied upon for any other purpose.
(9) Our site is available ‘as is’. We do not guarantee that our site will be uninterrupted or error-free.